Front-end Digital Design Engineer – ASIC/FPGA
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team working at the cutting edge of cybersecurity and quantum technology? Come work as an Front-end Digital Design Engineer at our growing company with opportunities to grow and learn in an exciting start-up environment with great culture.
Crypto Quantique is a young company operating in the developing space of IoT security. Founded on ground-breaking research, the company is building secure integrated circuits that harness quantum effects at the microscopic level, for use in IoT devices. We’re operating at the intersection of two trending technology fields – quantum computing and cybersecurity – which you’ll be learning about and developing your domain in this bleeding edge technology.
The successful candidate will be involved in a wide-range of tasks around chip development and bring-up. This includes RTL and FPGA development for mixed-signal ICs. You will get opportunities to develop expertise in the design of RTL for driving analog circuits, implementation of error correction codes and fuzzy extractors, FPGA platforms for pre-silicon testing and subsystems for IC evaluation at various stages in the product lifecycle.
- Gain detailed knowledge and understanding of existing design and test platform
- Work collaboratively with the team to develop the product and solutions
- Take ownership for digital logic related portions of the project
- Contribute to the successful delivery of complex projects
- Prior hands-on experience using Verilog an SystemVerilog
- Experience with EDA simulation software such as Cadence Xcelium and Siemens Questa
- Extensive experience in using FPGA design tools for design, simulation, synthesis and verification.
- Experience in interfaces such as APB, AHB, SPI, I2C
- Experience with error correcting codes such as RS and BCH codes would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player who can work collaboratively in a multi-cultural environment
- Master’s degree in Electronics engineering or similar discipline with at least 2+ years of experience in the desired profile.
- Have a good grasp of Analogue (general, interfaces, power) and Digital electronics (Processors, DSP, Digital interfaces)
- Importantly you are enthused about working on a groundbreaking product and a start-up where you will have accountability and freedom to be creative.
Keywords: Cadence, Xilinx, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, FPGA